Gain Exposure Helium Advertising Zeppelin / Inflatable Blimp for
Helium Zeppelin can be used for outdoor or indoor uses including
retail locations, leasing offices, trade shows, festivals, parades
and many more. Advertising Zeppelin come in a variety of sizes and
colors, and we work closely with our clients to establish the
appropriate model for their business.
|Item name||Inflatable Advertising Zeppelin|
|Brand name||Tuo Yi Inflatables|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Size||4m or customized|
|Color||As your request|
|Printing||Digital printing, silk printing, hand painting|
|Filling gas||Hydrogen / Helium / Normal Air|
|Features||Durable, attractive, versatile, safe and environment concerned|
|Accessories||Repair kits, glue, ropes|
|Packing||Standard export cartons|
|Produce Time||7-15 working days|
|Shipping||By sea, by air or by express|
|Trade Terms||EXW / FOB|
|Warranty||48 hours professional test before shipping|
|Usage||Advertising event, Wedding party, Event showing, outdoor, park|
|Application||Rental business, retail sale, wholesale, commercial events|
Application and market
(Logo or slogan can be printed on the zeppelin. The high
advertising zeppelin with your logo / messages can easily seize
1. Entertainment events advertising
2. Sporting events advertising
3. Political events advertising
4. Celebration day advertising
5. Corporate family days
6. Trade show advertising
7. Boating and yachting events
8. Outdoor advertising
Market: Rental business, retail sale, wholesale, commercial events
1. Spread the zeppelin at the ground (avoid the sharp things that
can tear the item)
2. Inflating the zeppelin by connecting the hose, fill the balloon
until the walls are fully expanded to about 95%, no more.
3. Once inflated make sure you immediately put the pressure relief
cap on so that no extra air escapes.
4. Then adjust the position and height of zeppelin, avoiding the
sharp branches, high tension lines, or any other object.
1. What are the advertising zeppelin filled with?
Helium, Hydrogen or Normal Air, but the Helium is the best choice,
which is much lighter and safer.
2. Where do I get the helium?
Tanks of helium may be purchased from your local Welding Supply
3. How do I fly the products?
You take them out of their box, fill them with helium, attach them
to an anchor point and hold on to the tether line as you slowly let
the zeppelin up the total length of the tether line.
4. Can we move the zeppelin frequently?
Yes, you can shift the location of the zeppelin, they can last up
to 3 years for the proper maintenance.
5. Can we use Advertising Zeppelin in rain or in wind?
Yes, our PVC material and workmanship is waterproof, and we make
attached harness lines and tether line for you to tie for
stability. And anyway, please use depending on actual environment.
6. How maintain and store the inflatable zeppelin?
With proper care, handling, your inflatable should serve you well
for an indefinite period. To clean, use warm water with mild
detergent and a soft cloth. Dry it completely using another soft
cloth. If the inflatable is not going to be used for several days,
make sure that it’s clean and dry before storing in protective bag.
7. What types of businesses typically use inflatables?
Inflatables are most commonly used by retail outlets, car
dealerships, restaurants, community festivals and special events.
Inflatables are a perfect way to advertise and draw customer
attention to grand openings, sales, special events, open houses,
Any questions about our inflatables, please feel free to contact