Colorful Flowing Advertising Zeppelin / Inflatable Blimp for Trade
Advertising Blimps / zeppelin are one of the most unique, novel and
buzz generating marketing tools available. It can flow in
professional arenas and events across the country. From traditional
shaped blimps to fully customizable mascots, logos, and replicas,
no project is too unique for our team of blimp specialist.
Advertising Blimps can be made in a variety of sizes to accommodate
trade shows, arenas, and a wide variety of venues.
|Item name||Inflatable Advertising Zeppelin|
|Brand name||Tuo Yi Inflatables|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Size||4m or customized|
|Color||As your request|
|Printing||Digital printing, silk printing, hand painting|
|Filling gas||Hydrogen / Helium / Normal Air|
|Features||Durable, attractive, versatile, safe and environment concerned|
|Accessories||Repair kits, glue, ropes|
|Packing||Standard export cartons|
|Produce Time||7-15 working days|
|Shipping||By sea, by air or by express|
|Trade Terms||EXW / FOB|
|Warranty||48 hours professional test before shipping|
|Usage||Advertising event, Wedding party, Event showing, outdoor, park|
|Application||Rental business, retail sale, wholesale, commercial events|
Application and market
(Logo or slogan can be printed on the zeppelin. The high
advertising zeppelin with your logo / messages can easily seize
1. Entertainment events advertising
2. Sporting events advertising
3. Political events advertising
4. Celebration day advertising
5. Corporate family days
6. Trade show advertising
7. Boating and yachting events
8. Outdoor advertising
Market: Rental business, retail sale, wholesale, commercial events
1. Spread the zeppelin at the ground (avoid the sharp things that
can tear the item)
2. Inflating the zeppelin by connecting the hose, fill the balloon
until the walls are fully expanded to about 95%, no more.
3. Once inflated make sure you immediately put the pressure relief
cap on so that no extra air escapes.
4. Then adjust the position and height of zeppelin, avoiding the
sharp branches, high tension lines, or any other object.
1. Take some helium out until it feels firm but not tight. Over
inflation will damage its life span.
2. Avoiding Fly the inflatable where it might come in contact with
buildings, high tension lines, or any other object.
3. When the zeppelin leak out, pull it down and find out the hole
and stick it with the repair kits provided.
4. Do not inhale helium deliberately, because it may cause you to
5. For the damaged zeppelin balloon, please recycle it properly.
Avoiding children use it to play and wear in head, which may cause
to Hypoxia asphyxia.
6. Do not Fly the inflatable in wind exceeding 15 miles per hour,
thunderstorms, or other severe weather conditions.
1. What are the advertising zeppelin filled with?
Helium, Hydrogen or Normal Air, but the Helium is the best choice,
which is much lighter and safer.
2. Where do I get the helium?
Tanks of helium may be purchased from your local Welding Supply
3. How do I fly the products?
You take them out of their box, fill them with helium, attach them
to an anchor point and hold on to the tether line as you slowly let
the zeppelin up the total length of the tether line.
4. Can we move the zeppelin frequently?
Yes, you can shift the location of the zeppelin, they can last up
to 3 years for the proper maintenance.
5. Can we use Advertising Zeppelin in rain or in wind?
Yes, our PVC material and workmanship is waterproof, and we make
attached harness lines and tether line for you to tie for
stability. And anyway, please use depending on actual environment.
Any questions about our inflatables, please feel free to contact