Durable PVC Inflatable Medical Tent / Easy Set Up Air Tight Rescue
Inflatable medical tents are more and more used for relief, refuge, emergency and disaster
is because that inflatable hospital tent can be set up very quick
and move around; inflatable relief tent is supported by air columns
which is made by high quality 0.9mm PVC tarpaulin material welded
to shape. Inflatable red cross tents can be combined together as
you like, in bad weather condition, you do not need to be out and
can do all work inside.
|Brand||Tuo Yi Inflatables|
|Item name||Inflatable Tents|
|Material||PVC tarpaulin or pvc oxford|
|Production Time||7-10 days after received the down payment|
|Printing||Logo/banner/web site/phone/company name and so on|
|Workmanship||Professional machine for cutting, printing & sewing, to ensure
the quality in all process|
|Package||Strong PVC bag to cardboard cartons|
|Payment Term||T/T or Western Union 50% deposit, the balance paid before shipping|
|Delivery Detail||Within 7 days for express, 15-30 business days for shipping|
1. Have our own professional factory designer.
2. Best quality of PVC tarpaulin or oxford which is water-proof and
fire retardant, also environmental and safe.
3. Double stitching throughout the unit with triple stitching.
4. Quadruple stitching in key areas inside the base of the unit.
1. Lightweight and compact
2. Smaller shelters can be carried by only two people
3. Ease of maintenance and repair
4. Remains standing without continuous inflation
5. Optional add-ons such as heating, lighting and removable
6. Units can be linked together to form larger structure
1. Product should be far away from the fire.
2. Air bump should be protected from rain all the time.
3. Just use soap and water for cleaning the inflatable snow globe.
Do not use any kind of solvents.
1. How can you couple a number of tents together?
Medical tents can be coupled together without difficulty at the
entry side using hook and loop fastener connectors via the
circumferential collar. In order to connect tents at an angle of
90° a docking tent is necessary.
2. Are there any limitations when using at warm or cold
Owing to material characteristics, tents and their support frames
are operational between -30°C to +70°C. Please also read the
operating instructions to this. Please refer to instruction manual.
3. Do you offer other colors besides white?
We do offer all basic colors however most tents are made from white
because it lets in the most light.
4. What is the best way to clean a tent?
Typically we use soap or even diluted bleach on a shelter, you
should test a small spot first before cleaning though. Pressure
washers may work but they may also damage the materials and
manufacturing and would not be covered by warranty. Use at your own
5. How long does it take the tent to inflate?
The average shelter takes about 60 seconds to inflate.
6. What’s included in products?
It is included inflatable air dome tent for sale, blower or pump,
repair kits (including the PVC materials, glue, Etc.).
More information, please talk with us.