Promotional Sport Balloon , Inflatable Beach Ball with Logo for
Advertising Sport balloon can be filled with helium to fly or to be
suspended and what’s more, with care, they can be used time and
again. We even have some clients who have more than one Helium
sphere themselves so pleased are they with the positive results.
Put your exhibition stand head and shoulders above the rest!
|Type||Inflatable Sport Balloon|
|Size||2-10mdia or customized|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Logo Printing||Digital printing, silk printing or hand painting|
|Color||White, yellow, blue or customized|
|Logo||Can be customized|
|Shape||Soccer ball, basketball or other customized shape|
|Accessories||Repair kits (glue and same color material) and rope|
|Packing||Strong PVC bag or export carton|
|Wind Resistance||6~8 grade|
|Features||Weather-resistant, waterproof, fire-resistant, lead free, UV
|Usage||Advertising, celebration, sport, exhibition|
|Shipping way||By express / by sea / by air|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union|
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou ,China( mainland)|
|OEM||Logo printing or customized design is acceptable|
|Guarantee||Be tested at least 2 days to ensure the quality before shipping|
1. Entertainment events
2. Sporting events
3. Celebration day
4. Trade show
5. Boating and yachting events
6. Outdoor advertising
7. Opening event
Market: Sporting goods company, sports event planning company, gift
company, exhibition agency, event planning company, etc.
1. Check to make sure the tether line harness is not tangled and
the lines are tied securely to the inflatable.
2. Attach one end of the tether lien to the metal harness ring on
the underside of the balloon. Only one tether line is required. Do
not attach other lines to any other part of the balloon as it will
put undue stress on the fabric and cause the balloon to tear.
3. Before inflating the balloon secure the tether line to a heavy,
secure object. An assistant at this point would be helpful.
4. Screw the metal inflation hose adapter tightly into the valve of
the helium tank.
5. Insert the inflation hose about 12 inches into the valve on the
underside of the inflatable filling valve by unscrewing the second
section of valve and hold it firmly.
6. Turn the helium tank valve on VERY SLOWLY. High pressure at the
beginning could rupture the inflatable and cause the hose to
whiplash. As the inflatable starts to unfold and the pressure
inside the tank starts to diminish, you may then open the valve
more. If the hose starts to ice, reduce the flow of helium.
7. Inflate until wrinkles disappear from the hull of the inflatable
and its just firm, do not over inflate. Remember that helium will
expand and contract in hot or cold weather.
8. Turn the helium tank off. Remove the inflation hose from the
inflatable valve being careful not to let any helium escape.
9. Close the valve on the inflatable. Raise the inflatable slowly
to the height desired and tie it securely at that point. As you let
the inflatable rise, check the tether line to make sure there are
no weak or frayed areas.
Maintain and store
With proper care, handling, your inflatable should serve you well
for an indefinite period. To clean, use warm water with mild
detergent and a soft cloth. Dry it completely using another soft
cloth. If the inflatable is not going to be used for several days,
make sure that it’s clean and dry before storing in protective bag.
1. Can we change the artwork / message on the balloon?
Yes, if your inflatable has a banner on it. If it's painted on the
balloon is difficult to change.
2. Can I repair small holes in my advertising balloon?
Yes ,we supply an on-site patch kit for repairing holes.
3. How long will the sport balloon fly on one filling of helium?
Usually Half month and then you need to add gas.
4. Can you design one specially?
Yes, send us details and a sketch or a picture of your requirements
and we will quote you our best price.
5. Can you send me design sketch to confirm before production?
Yes. After you place an order, we can use your custom requirements
to make a design sketch, and will start production after your
6. Where do I obtain helium?
Since helium is necessary for welding, it is available from
industrial gas and welding supply dealers throughout the country.
Any interests in our inflatables, please feel free to contact us.