Colorful Giant Advertising Zeppelin , Helium Airplane for
Great for grand openings, sales and special events. Create
awareness by flying your corporate logo and message high in the sky
to stimulate name / brand recognition. Helium blimp and giant
advertising zeppelin are easy to operate and your logo and message
will be in the spotlight and seen for miles, creating greater
awareness and recall.
|Item name||Inflatable Advertising Zeppelin|
|Brand name||Tuo Yi Inflatables|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Size||4m or customized|
|Color||As your request|
|Printing||Digital printing, silk printing, hand painting|
|Filling gas||Hydrogen / Helium / Normal Air|
|Features||Durable, attractive, versatile, safe and environment concerned|
|Accessories||Repair kits, glue, ropes|
|Packing||Standard export cartons|
|Produce Time||7-15 working days|
|Shipping||By sea, by air or by express|
|Trade Terms||EXW / FOB|
|Warranty||48 hours professional test before shipping|
|Usage||Advertising event, Wedding party, Event showing, outdoor, park|
|Application||Rental business, retail sale, wholesale, commercial events|
Application and market
1. Entertainment events advertising
2. Sporting events advertising
3. Political events advertising
4. Celebration day advertising
5. Corporate family days
6. Trade show advertising
7. Boating and yachting events
8. Outdoor advertising
- Durable and re-usable, attractive, versatile
- Easy to put-up and take-down
- Easy to store and transportation with lower cost
- High air tightness, Retains for half month
- Full digital printing is available
- Visible up to 1 Mile in All Directions (360 degrees)
- Great for retail stores or trade show booths
- Reasonable Price and Quick Delivery, make sure delivery time as
promised, Rush order will be acceptable
1. Spread the zeppelin at the ground (avoid the sharp things that
can tear the item)
2. Inflating the zeppelin by connecting the hose, fill the balloon
until the walls are fully expanded to about 95%, no more.
3. Once inflated make sure you immediately put the pressure relief
cap on so that no extra air escapes.
4. Then adjust the position and height of zeppelin, avoiding the
sharp branches, high tension lines, or any other object.
1. Take some helium out until it feels firm but not tight. Over
inflation will damage its life span.
2. Avoiding Fly the inflatable where it might come in contact with
buildings, high tension lines, or any other object.
3. When the balloon leak out, pull it down and find out the hole
and stick it with the repair kits provided.
4. Do not inhale helium deliberately, because it may cause you to
5. For the damaged balloon, please recycle it properly. Avoiding
children use it to play and wear in head, which may cause to
6. Do not Fly the inflatable in wind exceeding 15 miles per hour,
thunderstorms, or other severe weather conditions.
1. What are the advertising zeppelin filled with?
Helium, Hydrogen or Normal Air, but the Helium is the best choice,
which is much lighter and safer.
2. Where do I get the helium?
Tanks of helium may be purchased from your local Welding Supply
3. How do I fly the products?
You take them out of their box, fill them with helium, attach them
to an anchor point and hold on to the tether line as you slowly let
the zeppelin up the total length of the tether line.
4. Can we move the zeppelin frequently?
Yes, you can shift the location of the zeppelin, they can last up
to 3 years for the proper maintenance.
5. Can we use Advertising Zeppelin in rain or in wind?
Yes, our PVC material and workmanship is waterproof, and we make
attached harness lines and tether line for you to tie for
stability. And anyway, please use depending on actual environment.
6. How maintain and store the inflatable zeppelin?
With proper care, handling, your inflatable should serve you well
for an indefinite period. To clean, use warm water with mild
detergent and a soft cloth. Dry it completely using another soft
cloth. If the inflatable is not going to be used for several days,
make sure that it’s clean and dry before storing in protective bag.
Any questions about our inflatables, please feel free to contact