Giant Inflatable Football / Sport Balloon with Customized Logo for
Inflatables seem to go hand in hand with sporting events – they are
ideal for publicity or advertising in large arenas and for making
your message or logo visible to a large crowd.
This giant sealed air inflatable sport balloon was made to promote
the outdoor activity and make a promotion for the sponsor.
|Type||Inflatable Sport Balloon|
|Size||2-10mdia or customized|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Logo Printing||Digital printing, silk printing or hand painting|
|Color||White, yellow, blue or customized|
|Logo||Can be customized|
|Shape||Soccer ball, basketball or other customized shape|
|Accessories||Repair kits (glue and same color material) and rope|
|Packing||Strong PVC bag or export carton|
|Wind Resistance||6~8 grade|
|Features||Weather-resistant, waterproof, fire-resistant, lead free, UV
|Usage||Advertising, celebration, sport, exhibition|
|Shipping way||By express / by sea / by air|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union|
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou ,China( mainland)|
|OEM||Logo printing or customized design is acceptable|
|Guarantee||Be tested at least 2 days to ensure the quality before shipping|
(Printing the picture or slogan that you need to make the event or
activity much more eye-catching and unexpected.)
1. Entertainment events
2. Sporting events
3. Celebration day
4. Trade show
5. Boating and yachting events
6. Outdoor advertising
7. Opening event
1. Check to make sure the tether line harness is not tangled and
the lines are tied securely to the inflatable.
2. Attach one end of the tether lien to the metal harness ring on
the underside of the balloon. Only one tether line is required. Do
not attach other lines to any other part of the balloon as it will
put undue stress on the fabric and cause the balloon to tear.
3. Before inflating the balloon secure the tether line to a heavy,
secure object. An assistant at this point would be helpful.
4. Screw the metal inflation hose adapter tightly into the valve of
the helium tank.
5. Insert the inflation hose about 12 inches into the valve on the
underside of the inflatable filling valve by unscrewing the second
section of valve and hold it firmly.
6. Turn the helium tank valve on VERY SLOWLY. High pressure at the
beginning could rupture the inflatable and cause the hose to
whiplash. As the inflatable starts to unfold and the pressure
inside the tank starts to diminish, you may then open the valve
more. If the hose starts to ice, reduce the flow of helium.
7. Inflate until wrinkles disappear from the hull of the inflatable
and its just firm, do not over inflate. Remember that helium will
expand and contract in hot or cold weather.
8. Turn the helium tank off. Remove the inflation hose from the
inflatable valve being careful not to let any helium escape.
9. Close the valve on the inflatable. Raise the inflatable slowly
to the height desired and tie it securely at that point. As you let
the inflatable rise, check the tether line to make sure there are
no weak or frayed areas.
1. Can we change the artwork / message on the balloon?
Yes, if your inflatable has a banner on it. If it's painted on the
balloon is difficult to change.
2. Can I repair small holes in my advertising balloon?
Yes ,we supply an on-site patch kit for repairing holes.
3. How long will the sport balloon fly on one filling of helium?
Usually Half month and then you need to add gas.
4. Are custom-shaped inflatables much more expensive than stock
Yes. As a rule of thumb, custom inflatables cost 2 to 3 times as
much as a comparable size stock inflatable. Custom shapes also
require a lead time of up to 4 weeks but the normal production time
is 3 weeks. The normal production time for a stock inflatable is
5. Can you send me design sketch to confirm before production?
Yes. After you place an order, we can use your custom requirements
to make a design sketch, and will start production after your
Any interests in our inflatables, please feel free to contact us.