Inflatable Helium Balloon / Printed Helium Balloon for Advertising
Helium products are great for any event, but become doubly
effective if your activity is next to a local freeway or busy
intersection where there may only be a 1 to 2 second window for
drivers and passengers to notice you. With such a limited duration
you really need a product which has an extremely strong impact. The
use of our great basic and printed helium shapes are sure to get
you noticed and most importantly remembered!
|Size||2m, 2.5m, 3m or customized|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Logo Printing||Digital printing, silk printing or hand painting|
|Color||White, yellow, blue or customized|
|Logo||Can be customized|
|Shape||Sphere or other customized shape|
|Accessories||Repair kits (glue and same color material) and rope|
|Packing||Strong PVC bag or Export carton|
|Features||Weather-resistant, waterproof, fire-resistant, lead free, UV
|Usage||Advertising, celebration, sport, exhibition|
|Payment||T/T(Wire Transfer), Western Union|
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou ,China( mainland)|
|Guarantee||Each inflatable be tested at least 2 days to ensure the quality
1. Entertainment events advertising
2. Sporting events advertising
3. Political events advertising
4. Celebration day advertising
5. Corporate family days
6. Trade show advertising
7. Boating and yachting events
8. Outdoor advertising
1. Check to make sure the tether line harness is not tangled and
the lines are tied securely to the inflatable.
2. Attach one end of the tether lien to the metal harness ring on
the underside of the balloon. Only one tether line is required. Do
not attach other lines to any other part of the balloon as it will
put undue stress on the fabric and cause the balloon to tear.
3. Before inflating the balloon secure the tether line to a heavy,
secure object. An assistant at this point would be helpful.
4. Screw the metal inflation hose adapter tightly into the valve of
the helium tank.
5. Insert the inflation hose about 12 inches into the valve on the
underside of the inflatable filling valve by unscrewing the second
section of valve and hold it firmly.
6. Turn the helium tank valve on VERY SLOWLY. High pressure at the
beginning could rupture the inflatable and cause the hose to
whiplash. As the inflatable starts to unfold and the pressure
inside the tank starts to diminish, you may then open the valve
more. If the hose starts to ice, reduce the flow of helium.
7. Inflate until wrinkles disappear from the hull of the inflatable
and its just firm, do not over inflate. Remember that helium will
expand and contract in hot or cold weather.
8. Turn the helium tank off. Remove the inflation hose from the
inflatable valve being careful not to let any helium escape.
9. Close the valve on the inflatable. Raise the inflatable slowly
to the height desired and tie it securely at that point. As you let
the inflatable rise, check the tether line to make sure there are
no weak or frayed areas.
1. Take some helium out until it feels firm but not tight. Over
inflation will damage its life span.
2. Avoiding Fly the inflatable where it might come in contact with
buildings, high tension lines, or any other object.
3. When the balloon leak out, pull it down and find out the hole
and stick it with the repair kits provided.
4. Do not inhale helium deliberately, because it may cause you to
5. For the damaged balloon, please recycle it properly. Avoiding
children use it to play and wear in head, which may cause to
6. Do not Fly the inflatable in wind exceeding 15 miles per hour,
thunderstorms, or other severe weather conditions.
Why use helium spheres?
Helium sphere are a very visible and affordable way of aerial
advertising and promotion. Sphere can often be seen from miles away
and attract customer to your spot, making it a landmark point.
Why choose us?
Instead of Inflatable balloon distributors, we are manufacturer
that supplies Inflatable to many distributors. Some companies buy
blank balloon from other countries. They will paint your logo on
the balloon and claim to be the manufacturer, but we are not. You
can save time and money buying directly from us.
How maintain and store the helium balloon?
With proper care, handling, your inflatable should serve you well
for an indefinite period. To clean, use warm water with mild
detergent and a soft cloth. Dry it completely using another soft
cloth. If the inflatable is not going to be used for several days,
make sure that it’s clean and dry before storing in protective bag.
1. What’s included in products?
It is included balloon, repair kits (including the PVC materials,
glue) and rope.
2. Can we change the size and color based on the original?
Yes, the size and color can be custom-made according to your
requirement. Please contact us to get more information about the
3. Can we change the artwork / message on the balloon?
Yes if your inflatable has a banner on it. If it's painted on the
balloon is difficult to change.
4. Can I repair small holes in my advertising balloon?
Yes ,we supply an on-site patch kit for repairing holes.
5. How long can the balloon keep after filling?
Usually Half month and then you need to add gas.
6. Can the balloon put on ground?
Yes, it can put on the ground by linking with sang bags or water
bags to keep weight. And you Can also inflate with just air to use
Any questions, please feel free to contact us.