Durable Advertising Sphere Ball / Branded Balloon for Sponsor Event
Let the thousands of people passing your location, find out about
your sales and promotions in a timely way! The inflatable
advertising enhances current advertising, while targeting a
population that other ads miss completely – the thousands of people
who walk, shop, and drive within 2 miles of your location.
|Size||1-10m or customized|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Logo Printing||Digital printing, silk printing or hand painting|
|Color||White, yellow, blue or customized|
|Logo||Can be customized|
|Shape||Sphere or other customized shape|
|Filing Gas||Helium / Hydrogen / Normal Air|
|Technology||High temperature thermal bonding|
|Accessories||Repair kits with patching material and ropes.|
|Packing||Strong PVC bag or Export carton|
|Features||Weather-resistant, waterproof, fire-resistant, lead free, UV
|Usage||Advertising, sport, exhibition|
|Payment||T/T (Wire Transfer), Western Union|
|Guarantee||Each inflatable be tested at least 2 days to ensure the quality
Application and market
① sporting events (sporting brands).
soccer venues, baseball games, basketball games, football games,
rugby matches, volleyball matches, tennis tournaments, boating and
② Entertainment events (concerts, games, parades..)
③ Sponsor event promotion
④ Company promotion (Opening, conventions event, Anniversary, and some other
1. At least Double& Triple Stitched, Reinforced Seams.
2. Strength , Durability , Longevity.
3. One of the longest, extensive & comprehensive warranties in
4. Built to withstand commercial use like rentals.
5. Easy inflate, deflate and store.
1. Spread the balloon at the ground (avoid the sharp things that
can tear the item).
2. Inflating the balloon by connecting the hose, fill the balloon
until the walls are fully expanded to about 95%, no more.
3. Once inflated make sure you immediately put the pressure relief
cap on so that no extra air escapes.
4. Then adjust the position and height of balloon, avoiding the
sharp branches, high tension lines, or any other object.
1. Take some helium out until it feels firm but not tight. Over
inflation will damage its life span.
2. Avoiding Fly the inflatable where it might come in contact with
buildings, high tension lines, or any other object.
3. When the balloon leak out, pull it down and find out the hole
and stick it with the repair kits provided.
4. Do not inhale helium deliberately, because it may cause you to
5. For the damaged balloon, please recycle it properly. Avoiding
children use it to play and wear in head, which may cause to
6. Do not Fly the inflatable in wind exceeding 15 miles per hour,
thunderstorms, or other severe weather conditions.
Why choose us?
Instead of Inflatable balloon distributors, we are manufacturer
that supplies Inflatable to many distributors. Some companies buy
blank balloon from other countries. They will paint your logo on
the balloon and claim to be the manufacturer, but we are not. You
can save time and money buying directly from us.
1. What kind of material is used to make the balloon?
We use PVC tarpaulin , which is the better and more durable
2. What are the balloon filled with?
Helium, Hydrogen or Normal Air, but the Helium is the best choice,
which is much lighter and safer.
3. Will the balloon be affected by changing climatic conditions?
The balloons can withstand winds up to 20Kmph and can be hoisted in
all seasons. The weather condition will affect the helium, which
expands in heat and contracts in cold weather.
4. Can we move the balloon frequently?
Yes, you can shift the location of the balloons, they can last up
to 3 years for the proper maintenance.
5. Can we use Helium Balloons in rain or in wind?
Yes, our PVC material and workmanship is waterproof, and we make
attached harness lines and tether line for you to tie for
stability. And anyway, please use depending on actual environment.
6. How maintain and store the helium balloon?
With proper care, handling, your inflatable should serve you well
for an indefinite period. To clean, use warm water with mild
detergent and a soft cloth. Dry it completely using another soft
cloth. If the inflatable is not going to be used for several days,
make sure that it’s clean and dry before storing in protective bag.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us.