Branded Helium Balloon / sky floating air balloon for Outdoor
This branded helium balloons are a great way to let customer know
where you are, make the location and see your business from 3 miles
away. The color can be chose by you, one color or multi color or
digital print, get the attention and visibility that drives
customer to your door.
|Size||1-10m or customized|
|Material||0.18mm PVC or customized|
|Logo Printing||Digital printing, silk printing or hand painting|
|Color||White, yellow, blue or customized|
|Logo||Can be customized|
|Shape||Sphere or other customized shape|
|Filing Gas||Helium / Hydrogen / Normal Air|
|Technology||High temperature thermal bonding|
|Accessories||Repair kits with patching material and ropes.|
|Packing||Strong PVC bag or Export carton|
|Features||Weather-resistant, waterproof, fire-resistant, lead free, UV
|Usage||Advertising, sport, exhibition|
|Payment||T/T (Wire Transfer), Western Union|
|Guarantee||Each inflatable be tested at least 2 days to ensure the quality
|Features||1. At least Double& Triple Stitched, Reinforced Seams.|
|2. Strength , Durability , Longevity.|
|3. One of the longest, extensive & comprehensive warranties in
|4. Built to withstand commercial use like rentals.|
|5. Easy inflate, deflate and store.|
Application and market (Printing your company logo for Brand Promotion)
① sporting events (sporting brands).
soccer venues, baseball games, basketball games, football games,
rugby matches, volleyball matches, tennis tournaments, boating and
② Entertainment events (concerts, games, parades..)
③ Sponsor event promotion
④ Company promotion (Opening, conventions event, Anniversary, and some other
Market: Rental business, retail sale, wholesale, commercial events
1. Check to make sure the tether line harness is not tangled and
the lines are tied securely to the inflatable.
2. Attach one end of the tether lien to the metal harness ring on
the underside of the balloon. Only one tether line is required. Do
not attach other lines to any other part of the balloon as it will
put undue stress on the fabric and cause the balloon to tear.
3. Before inflating the balloon secure the tether line to a heavy,
secure object. An assistant at this point would be helpful.
4. Screw the metal inflation hose adapter tightly into the valve of
the helium tank.
5. Insert the inflation hose about 12 inches into the valve on the
underside of the inflatable filling valve by unscrewing the second
section of valve and hold it firmly.
6. Turn the helium tank valve on VERY SLOWLY. High pressure at the
beginning could rupture the inflatable and cause the hose to
whiplash. As the inflatable starts to unfold and the pressure
inside the tank starts to diminish, you may then open the valve
more. If the hose starts to ice, reduce the flow of helium.
7. Inflate until wrinkles disappear from the hull of the inflatable
and its just firm, do not over inflate. Remember that helium will
expand and contract in hot or cold weather.
8. Turn the helium tank off. Remove the inflation hose from the
inflatable valve being careful not to let any helium escape.
9. Close the valve on the inflatable. Raise the inflatable slowly
to the height desired and tie it securely at that point. As you let
the inflatable rise, check the tether line to make sure there are
no weak or frayed areas.
1. Take some helium out until it feels firm but not tight. Over
inflation will damage its life span.
2. Avoiding Fly the inflatable where it might come in contact with
buildings, high tension lines, or any other object.
3. When the balloon leak out, pull it down and find out the hole
and stick it with the repair kits provided.
4. Do not inhale helium deliberately, because it may cause you to
5. For the damaged balloon, please recycle it properly. Avoiding
children use it to play and wear in head, which may cause to
6. Do not Fly the inflatable in wind exceeding 15 miles per hour,
thunderstorms, or other severe weather conditions.
1. What kind of material is used to make the balloon?
We use PVC tarpaulin , which is the better and more durable
2. What are the balloon filled with?
Helium, Hydrogen or Normal Air, but the Helium is the best choice,
which is much lighter and safer.
3. Will the balloon be affected by changing climatic conditions?
The balloons can withstand winds up to 20Kmph and can be hoisted in
all seasons. The weather condition will affect the helium, which
expands in heat and contracts in cold weather.
4. Can we move the balloon frequently?
Yes, you can shift the location of the balloons, they can last up
to 3 years for the proper maintenance.
5. Can we use Helium Balloons in rain or in wind?
Yes, our PVC material and workmanship is waterproof, and we make
attached harness lines and tether line for you to tie for
stability. And anyway, please use depending on actual environment.
6. How maintain and store the helium balloon?
With proper care, handling, your inflatable should serve you well
for an indefinite period. To clean, use warm water with mild
detergent and a soft cloth. Dry it completely using another soft
cloth. If the inflatable is not going to be used for several days,
make sure that it’s clean and dry before storing in protective bag.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us.